Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01259 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,665 (449,855 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)