Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00368 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 97% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,393 (3,371,857 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.237 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)