Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00448 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 140% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,560 (3,695,770 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)