Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.483 BRL / AED
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 91% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,971 (Dirham 9,420) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)