Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.332 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,640 ($2,370) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)