Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07222 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 16% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,615 (₨77,749) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)