Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.958 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 123% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,188 (AU$3,837) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)