Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14032 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,491 (46,255 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)