Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.671 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,629 (5,410TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)