Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.884 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,534 (GH₵8,524) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in São Paulo costs R$ 31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.15 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 4 hours ago)