Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Santiago, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.960 PHP / GMD
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 25% cheaper than in Santiago (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php45,000 in Santiago you would need to make just about Php33,668 (35,062 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)