Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.368 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $93,195 (R$ 6,486) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)