Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00440 ARS / IDR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 59% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $95,327 (Rp 21,665,994) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)