Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05050 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $83,042 (1,644,516 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)