Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.844 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is about the same as in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $55,000 in Santiago del Estero you would need to make just about ARS $53,461 (₨63,326) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (37 minutes ago)