Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $64,636 (₨76,696) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)