Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.844 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 14% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $61,298 (₨72,608) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $54,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)