Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 ARS / JPY *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 221% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $192,425 (¥343,690) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $60,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (37 minutes ago)