Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.407 ARS / BYN *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $64,000 in Santiago del Estero you would need to make just about ARS $54,739 (1,927 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)