Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.560 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 197% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $181,412 (€2,726) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $61,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (39 minutes ago)