Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.334 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $103,640 (R$ 7,230) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $62,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)