Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.747 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 43% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $91,303 (10,438元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $64,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.32 (about 1 hour ago)