Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.784 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 54% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $93,798 (10,678元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $61,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)