Cost of living in Akola, India vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.845 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 28% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $75,348 (₨89,208) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $59,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)