Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Santiago del Estero, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.844 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Santiago del Estero? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 16% more expensive than in Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $63,923 (₨75,717) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $55,000 in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Daegu costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)