Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Santiago de los Caballeros? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 92,020 in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 87,000 in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)