Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 CUC / HTG *
Do you live in Santiago de Cuba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba)
For example, you would need at least 3,245 CUC (205,150 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 CUC in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)