Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,501 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £305 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b97,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vigo costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)