Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,935 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.682 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,036 (C$5,917) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 135,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)