Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €2,056 ($2,257) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)