Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,871 (CH$1,609,274) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)