Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 ($4,294) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)