Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04869 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,913 (Mex$ 39,295) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Cambridge costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tilburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 106 Kč (about 3 hours ago)