Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020.
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,978 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $1,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 4 hours ago)