Cost of living in Madras, India vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01282 EUR / INR
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 47% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,170 (₨91,194) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Melo costs $U440 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,363,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)