Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,140 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.172 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 104% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,091 (£4,342) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,020 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 4 hours ago)