Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13227 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,766 (13,348元) in Jinan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)