Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,126 (руб 80,025) in Izhevsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)