Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,533 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)