Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01272 EUR / INR
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,314 (₨103,300) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)