Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25022 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 64% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,095 (16,365 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)