Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,243 ($3,521) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Cambridge costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tilburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 106 Kč (about 3 hours ago)