Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,368 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,386 (32,506,791 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)