Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21195 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,651 (R$ 7,791) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)