Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 969 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,574 ($4,971) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bareilly costs ₨160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madurai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)