Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Santiago de Compostela, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01455 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Santiago de Compostela you would need to make just about €1,136 (руб 78,067) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Guntur costs ₨140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)