Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
Are you moving to Warsaw? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Warsaw of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$5.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £686 (about 4 hours ago)