Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 190% more expensive than in Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
Are you moving to Utrecht? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Utrecht of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Austin, Texas costs $44 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (about 4 hours ago)