Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
Are you moving to Santa Cruz de la Sierra? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santa Cruz de la Sierra of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 440,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Calgary costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)