Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
Are you moving to Oporto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Oporto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Talcahuano costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)